The Haakaa Fresh Food Feeding Teether is the perfect way to introduce solids into your babies diet without the risk of choking!
Simply place fruit, vegetables or meat into the silicone pouch and seal tight. Your child will enjoy the ability to experience the flavour and texture of solid foods while also building independence, learning to self-feed and improving their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills.
Our feeder is made from 100% food grade silicone and is more hygienic and durable than other mesh alternatives, which can harbour bacteria, absorb odours and tear. However, what really makes our feeder different from the rest is that it doubles as a teether! Simply turn the feeder upside down to let your child chew and suck on a 100% food grade silicone teether, keeping them entertained for even longer!
- Soft silicone pouch with small holes for easy feeding that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through.
- 100% silicone design makes the feeder safe for your child to chew and suck on.
- New feet on the cap to allow you to stand your Feeding Teether up.
- Encourages your child to self-feed, builds independence, develops confidence and improves hand-eye coordination.
- Dishwasher safe. Easy to use and clean.
- Doesn't breed bacteria, unlike mesh alternatives
- Soothes teething pain and keeps busy little hands entertained.
- PVC, BPA & phthalate-free.
Cleaning and Care: Wash product before and after each use. Although dishwasher safe, we recommend disassembling this product after use and washing in warm, soapy water. Do not use any bleach-based cleaners or tablets to sterilise or clean this product. To sterilise, use a steam steriliser or boil in water for 2-3 minutes.
- Solid food is recommended for babies 4-6 months +.
- please consult with your midwife or medical professional if introducing solids earlier