Ultra-soft, organic cotton Öko-wipes are a must-have for a zero waste home! They are perfect as reusable toilet paper and with a duet with a bidet or for diaper changes! Thin enough to reach where we need it most, you can say goodbye to disposable wipes or to toilet paper for good.
This terry knit is woven in Montreal, is of superior quality and will not loose shape when laundered.Do not wash wipes with products containing hook and loop fasteners (velcro).
Instructions for use with a bidet:
1. Go to the toilet;
2. Rinse with the bidet;
3. Wipe off the water with an Öko-wipe;
4. Put the wipe in your laundry basket (reserve a basket beside your toilet only for this)
5. It's that simple!
Say goodbye to toilet paper and disposable wipes! FINALLY!
- Size: 22 x 22 cm (9 x 9 inches)
- Color: natural, unbleached, colored outline (thread)
- Composition: 80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester
- Packaging: 100% FSC certified paper
- Made in Quebec, Canada